Marketing & PR Executive.
Salary £18,000 (Pro Rata) 16 Hours Per Week spread throughout Monday to Sunday working from home. One meeting per month with the marketing manager and artist recruitment and liaison officer, and attendance onsite at market is desired.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 6th April 2014
Interview date: WC Monday 7th April 2014
Start date: WC Monday 14th April 2014
Six Week Probation followed by permanent appointment.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a copy of your CV to FAO Sam Wherrett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting the market manager, you’ll be at the heart of driving a marketing campaign promoting Devonshire Market and its associated trade opportunities directly to the public in the S1 & S3 postcodes of Sheffield, the city in general and across the wider South Yorkshire / North Derbyshire areas. An important cog in our wheel, you'll be expected to develop and implement an agreed marketing strategy through the drafting of press releases; the distribution of accurate, informative, and desirably viral web campaign to increasing; and the production and dissemination of marketing materials to increase footfall at each market.
Typical work activities:
The correct candidate will be expected to:
• Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including the market manager, potential market attendees, market traders, suppliers and partner organisations.
• Develop a clear marketing plan and strategy.
• Implement the agreed marketing strategy through direct communication with target audiences.
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the local and regional press, as well as specialist publications, or on the radio.
• Design and produce in-brand marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, banners, newsletters, and e-newsletters.
• Writing and proofread copy.
• Liaising with designers and printers.
• Organising photographers and photo shoots.
• Effectively distribute marketing materials;
• Develop and conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
• Evaluate marketing campaigns and report back findings to the market manager.
• Scheduling of social media posts for between the hours of 18:30 and 20:30.
• Monitor competitor activity and report back to the market manager;
• Supporting the market manager and other colleagues.
In addition to the above responsibilities the candidate will also be asked to promote other events and festivals Devonshire Markets are associated with.
Adobe Creative Cloud technical experience.
Career Opportunities with Devonshire Markets